Populære indlæg

torsdag den 19. januar 2012

Leopard make-up ♥

Heej everyone ! xoxo

Earlier today I had my little fun with my make-up..

About 2 days ago I saw this video from GGF (Give good face) about another work from Jordan Liberty and got inspired to make this xD
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-eu85ABKd8&feature=relmfu

And of course Jordan Liberty's eye looks better than mine xoxo





Yeah, my doesn't look that proof as Jordan Liberty's yet but it was my first try.. xoxo

I'll try to write step for step how I did maybe a bit easier way to do.

1. You chose which color to use for eye shadow (I chose a color between brown and gold, I think it match to my hair.) xoxo
2. I put the lightest tone at first, all up to my eyebrow.  
3. Made it darker and darker and the line smaller and smaller. So the closer you get to your eyeball the darker the colors get.
4. I took a liquid eyeliner to line my upper lash line. Just as normal give it a little wush. xD haha
5. I'll put that much mascara I want. (Be careful not to daub on your already made eye shadow)
6. Again I used my liquid eyeliner to make the leopard spots. Of course you can also use a liner pen. xD
7. Under my eyebrow, I made most of the biggest spots, and about the line to my nose, I tried to make them a bit smaller.

Feel free to give it a try, and response me how it worked.

*The girl who moved* 

P.s. sorry for my bad English in this post xoxo

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar