Populære indlæg

lørdag den 31. december 2011

The last 2 weeks.

Heej Everyone :)

At this last eve of the year I quick wanna tell you guys 'bout what have happened these last 2 weeks xD

Tuesday at 'bout 20:30 we were home again from the airport :)
Wednesday my siblings and me, went to school, my siblings only for visiting my new school here in Germany :) It wen't well, and my sister and I of course made our showoff :P
Friday: FINALLY MY BIRTHDAY !
I can only say "OMG" It was the most fab. birthday I've had !! :D It was so Amazing I was SO Happy the whole day :) Had amazing presents, great food and everyone was happy around me :)
Later at the night my siblings and I wen't to my dance schools Disco night. Ohh and It was Great there, many new friends came running to me jumped into me, gave me many of B-day hugs and I got some more presents from them :) They are so SWEET here in Germany !! :) And I've also got the SWEETIES present from a cute boy here around.
Like the feeling to be in love again / having a crush !! 
My Christmas day was also lovely ! xD
Got some more nice present, all of my present this year was those from my list :P Hæhæææ
And got the lovely danish tradition Christmas food :)
and so on the last few days went with family and a LOT of FOOD :P
Wednesday I was with this cute boy again :) and we had a Nice day ! xD

More nice days went and Today it's the last day of the year and I wanna spent it with my Family !

Wishing you guys a Happy new year and take care of your self !!

Good night see ya next year ! <3 :*

*The Girl who moved*

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar