Populære indlæg

onsdag den 12. oktober 2011

I'm only RISING !

You can take everything I have,
You can brake everything I am,
like I'm made of glass
like I'm made of paper.

Go and try to tear me down,
I will be rising from the ground.

Like a SKYSCRAPER ! 
                                                                                                                   Skyscraper : By Demi Lovato


I'm tired of hearing all those lies, tired of HATERS, they can say what they want, I don't give a shit !
As long as I know the truth, as long as I'll be strong, as long as I'll be standing on my feet, so long can you try to tear me down. You should only know, I have my friends, my family, my everything, to stand by me and forever they will be there, and forever I'll be standing, forever I'll be rising !
I wont be walking in this blood anymore, now you can watch your hands bleed for every lie you tell, you can watch me live my life, and ignore every fake from you ! I won't be listening to your words, won't be listening to the whispers. I'm living my life, with my SWAG with my ATTITUDE, and I know you can't stand it. That's what makes me SMILE.
I'll smile of your weakness, as long as your acting like a child. :*

No one shall tear me down, without consequences, without watching me laughing, without watching me RISING !!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar